Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zoo Trip

We took our first zoo trip today...let's just say it was really cold when we got there so we decided to do the inside animals first....after it did warm up a bit...but all Tristan wanted to do was EAT lol...and of course his bag with snacks was in the car...so we did the outside animals in about 10 min...elephants and penguins were all we saw haha...I wasn't to impressed with our zoo...they need some more animals and the ones they have need to actually be out so we can see them! Oh well...the boys had fun anyhow! Tristan impressed me and said "look at the maccaw"....thanks to Go Diego...he knows some things lol
Easton just tried to stick his body through the fence...he was trying his hardest to get those birds!
Brinley was all tucked in her cozy seat...and I gotta get a better picture of her stroller haha...it's called "be fruitful" and it's got fruit printed all over it! Hopefully I'll never have to stick one of the boys in it...it would be embarrassing :)





2 comments:

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

Wow Racheal is someone thinking spring going to the zoo already!!! I am trying to think when it was warm enough to even venture out for a trip like that:-)

I love the zoo but for me it has to be at least 78* or warmer to enjoy it ~ the animals were probably all still inside trying to keep warm...lol Let me know when you go again, Shelby would love going and it's always nice to meet up with someone there. We never outgrow the zoo.

Love ya,
Aunt Diane

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

you are brave! :)