Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle




Easton got a bew "big boy" yesterday....well we needed some bedding for it so I took both boys today to Target. Tristan has Pottery Barn Kids bedding...and I don't have the money to spend $500 on Easton's bedding right now lol...so...I decided..I'll sell Tristan's stuff and use the money to get both of them matching bedding...anyhow..Target had some really cute boy themes...I wanted the sports quilt or I would even settle for the cars ones...but that

didn't happen! Tristan wanted the Jungle Animal one...so I thought..maybe he'd be more excited about going to bed if he got to pick it out! We ended up buying it and they were sooo excited to come home and make their beds! We had fun putting up those decals that peel and stick too! All I have to say is...why does it have to be so BRIGHT hahaha...oh well...it's a kids room...I want to paint...Amanda picked the color of the room because originally it was supposed to be Ryan's room...then it turned into Tristan's room because he didn't like sleeping upstairs alone! Oh well...for the time being it will work lol. Quite the print don't you think?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love it! That's what I wanted for Jack but he picked Thomas instead. I let him pick everything thinking it would entice him to sleep in there, didn't work though.

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

i think its really cute! and i actually like the color on the walls! rileigh is gettiing to the point where she wants what she wants now and thats it, lol. there is a set i want at target for her if she ever gets a girl room ;)
3 kids later.....my pottery barn days are over. LOL :(

The Conger's said...

I love it....and I agree....Pottery Barn is over rated...I love their stuff but you can easily find just as nice stuff for half the price...besides the boys could care less if it cost five hundred dollars or five dollars, they don't know the difference. I love Target's stuff and I think it's pretty good quality. They have beautful girls stuff too!! (: I think the room is adorable!!

Holly Steffen said...

i agree with everyone. i love it. and i think that pbk is overrated. they have wicked cute things. maybe if you have nothing else better to spend money on (i know of a couple things i'd rather spend $500+ on!)