Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture Tag

Okay...I just seen my tag on Aunt Di's blog LOL...so here's my 4th folder, 4th picture photo...it's of Amanda and our cousin Allisaundra at Amanda's bridal shower last July. It was at our house..we rushed soo much to get the inside semi-finished because our addition took longer than expected. I remember having the countertop installed like 4 days before it and having our plumber come the NIGHT before to hook up our sink...and...he got here at 7pm and didn't have the right parts!!! So I had to run to lowes before they closed to get another piece for the faucet! Nice I know! It was worth it though..we had a great turnout...we all crammed in here! It's not that interesting of a photo..sorry! But at least it's not a naked pic of one of my kids haha..:)

1 comment:

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

I love this picture of Amanda and Alisaundra. If you didn't put who it was I would have never recongnized Ali. She has grown up so much ~ I can't believe it.

My 4th folder, 4th picture wasn't the greatest in my pictures cabinet. Yours was so much better!

What are you doing up so late? When do you go back to work? Talk to you later...<3 ya