Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a trip!

Oh what a trip! Tristan and I went with Jimmy's sister Jenn and her son Jack to see Sesame Street Live...well I made the mistake of sitting both boys together in the car haha...what was I thinking? They faught the entire time..funny..but not really. So..we pulled off the exit and were headed to the civic center and there was a police check...I glanced at my inspection sticker...it was friggen due in FEB!!! I was so prepared to be ticketed...thank gosh..the guy didn't even notice and let us through! I was sooo lucky! So we got there...bought some over-priced stuff and headed to our seats...we were 6 rows from the stage...it was great! When the show began...the boys were sooo happy...and then Jack decided 20 min. into the show that he wanted to go home..after about 25 more min. of Jenn yelling and wrestling with Jack to actually stay...intermission came haha..I was like..should we go now? Thankfully...Jack pulled through intermission and was good for the rest of the show!






5 comments:

The Conger's said...

aww...i wish we could have gone. We're going to try to get to the Disney Playhouse show on April 5th @ the Landmark....I feel like all I do is work these days. Which by the way, brings me to the topic of the boys. they got a guys night out to watch SU lose - in my book that means we get a girls night. Lets get together and see a movie or just walk the mall or something!! We can be girls - not mom's for the evening!! Crystal - this means you too if your reading this!!!

The Kent Family said...

I agree with the girls night for sure!!! I already mentioned it to Crystal LOL...I say the guys get stuck with the kids for a change! I'm game whenever..:)This is my LAST week off :(...I go back to work Monday...but anyhow..just let me know when you (and Crystal) are free!!! Amanda will come too..she needs to have a girls night away too!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

sounds good to me! austin has no problem watching the kids. wed. nights are bad for me, and austin has a meeting thursday night. but any other night works! i wanted to bring my kids to the disney one too! i just dont know if we have the money, we are spread thin these days!

Jenn said...

Hilarious! You should've taken a pic of us wrestling so that people could see the full effect. RIDICULOUS! What was I thinking taking him there? Oh yeah, $8 balloon popped by Jordan, didn't even last a day!

The Kent Family said...

Yeah...Wed. nights are primary activities for me anyhow...Jimmy works til 9-10pm every friggen night...tax season is ALMOST over lol...but I can have Amanda watch my kids if I need her to...Fri. would be good for me or Sat....:)Oh and I would go to the Disney show too..but it's soo overpriced and I'm broke haha