Thursday, March 12, 2009

Like Father, Like Son?

Every time Tristan has to poop, he HAS to turn the fan on in the bathroom like Daddy. Well, recently I've heard him talking to himself in the bathroom..so today I grabbed my camera and this is what I saw...Tristan reading a hunting magazine..again..just like his Daddy!!! I thought "you've got to be kidding me!" And this is what Easton does EVERY time he goes into the bathroom...he grabs the toilet brush like it's his JOB!
Tristan got his hair cut today! I was SO proud of him...he sat all by himself and I was in shock! My little man is growing up! (Plus he was bribed with a jolly rancher candy lol)
Look who's in the baby vibrator seat....yeah that's the wrong kid! haha. :)





3 comments:

The Conger's said...

That is tooo funny!!! Kaylee tends to read on the toilet too....not hunting magazines though (;

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

You are in trouble once he starts to go out hunting with his dad ~ or not :-) getting the boys/men out of the house can be a good thing sometimes ~ I use those days to go shopping....the men do not get upset at that time for some reason??? Could it be all the times we are home alone??? I tell Scott that if he likes to hunt a lot then he has to pay DEERLY and with BIG BUCKS....(green bucks that is...lol).

<3 ya, Aunt Diane

Beverly B. said...

LOL! Great pictures.