Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Pics

Yesterday at Hunter's (Jimmy's little brother) birthday party, we took a few pictures. It ended up being after the kids ran around like crazy playing and they did NOT want to sit for anything lol...here's out "best" shot together. (Notice the candy in both boys hands...curtiousy of Grandma Kent!)Here is a picture of all the "Kent" grandchildren..from left to right...Tristan, Brinley, Jack (Jenn's boy), Easton, Xander & Keaton (both Jesse's boys). Poor Brinley is the ONLY girl...<3
So here's the story of how they are all SO close in age haha... Jimmy's sister Jenn was pregnant with Jack ...(born Oct 05)..then Jesse's wife Chyrstal got pregnant with Xander..(born also in Oct 05)...I can't remember if Jack or Xander was born first?? Anyhow...then I got pregnant with Tristan ..(born Dec 05)..so all three of us had BOYS! Then...almost 2 yrs. later...I got pregnant with Easton..(born Sept 07) & Chrystal got pregnant with Keaton..(born Oct 07)...and yes..both BOYS again...and this last pregnancy was JUST me...with Brinley..(born Feb 09)...
I hope that wasn't too confusing lol..I'm soo hoping that Jenn decides to have ONE more baby <3....and hopefully it's a girl so Brinley can have a buddy...but if not..then I will probably have ONE more...if I can..I would LOVE to...but we'll see how things go with the healing process and my scaring. =)..OR I can try to talk Jenn into being my surrogate ;)...


2 comments:

The Conger's said...

Your family is beautiful!!!! (:

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

cute (not so little anymore) family ;) do you feel outnumbered now, lol....i do! the toilet pic is classic......rileigh does the same thing! although, now that daddy has the cool "touch" phone with internet, he now doesnt need "the paper", lol