Wednesday, January 6, 2016

October 2014!!!

I'm SOOOOO behind on my blog! Waaaah. I'm using my facebook posts for the time I missed. My blog is one of my favorite things. I love looking back through my books and reading all the stories and looking at pictures. I'm so sad life was crazy enough that I didn't post and keep up. So we will begin where I left off...October 2014! Right after Easton's birthday. We had a hard time finding Halloween costumes for the twinsies. All I could come up with was Elsa and Ana costumes from Target. They of course loved them! The girls were so scared of Tristan's costume. I wanted to take a group shot of them on our front step. As you can see, that didn't go well! Poor Emry was terrified. We went trick or treating around Partick Circle with our friends Keagan and Kinsley. They had fun but Emry and Paisley kept dumping the candy out of their buckets as they walked. Next year...we are doing bags! We were invited up to Penn Yan for Landyn's senior night football game. It was fun cheering him on and spending time with the Drake crew.

No comments: