Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thanksgiving 2014

Since the girls were getting a little too big for their high chairs, we got them a cute little table and chairs set to eat at. They loved it of course! We started with just 2 chairs, but ordered another one for Ella :). I was able to take just the boys for dental visits, so we stopped for breakfast. They are in the Pokémon card phase. Of course they played (looked at) all their cards during breakfast. As you can see Tristan has a nice bruised eye. He was hit in the face with a basketball. We took him for a scan to make sure nothing was broken. Thankfully he was fine. We were invited down to Penn Yan for Thanksgiving. Aunt Tammy and the girls did a cute snowman craft with the kids. They plugged in and lit up for Christmas. It's so nice to spend time with our family on holidays. I sure hope my kids remember these times, just as I remember when I was little.

No comments: