Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shutters & Brin's bed

I started painting and hanging shutters...this is how far I've gotten LOL...they are a tan color instead of blue...although the 2 higher windows aren't painted yet haha...hey it's a good thing I can take my time because we live in the country!!! I dropped the left window shutters a 1/2 inch when I hung them...so now I have to rip them off and re-hang them...not too bad though huh?!!


My crazy kiddos...seriously...CRAZY!

I bought Brinley a new bed because well...I just wanted to LOL...I wanted a full-size for her but that will have to wait until I can buy her a nice bed and dresser set in a couple years. For now...it's just a bed...I got a good deal on this cute Karina quilt set from PBK...I wish it was the pink one and not blue...but it's okay...it's still cute and I can deal with it! SO her room will now be pink, green and BLUE ;)











2 comments:

Jen said...

I think her room looks great! You don't need side railings for her? I'm jealous. Bradley flops around like a fish out of water....And I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Oh, and you can't tell from pictures about the shutters being dropped half an inch...however if you are like me, which I think you are in this aspect, then you'll be out there fixing it. :) Everything looks great!

~Paige~ said...

I like tan for the shutters, good job! Next year we are painting our shutters, im doing them black instead of white! I hope you guys have been having a good trip, I was going to come up last thursday but it turned out to be a bad beach day. Love you guys, the bedding looks great