Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tristan's First Day of UPK











I love how every mom says how hard it is to let their child go to school....how they cry and have anxiety. I'm sooo not like that! Tristan was born ready to go to school LOL. I guess since I'm a teacher I know that he's fine. It's going to be really different next year when he goes to full-day kindergarten...but if I'm still teaching at Lanigan then I will put Tristan there with me.

Here are some pictures of him...and of course Easton had to get a picture too. He's sad he can't go to school yet....actually if he was fully potty trained then he could go to nursery school...but that's just not happening anytime soon haha!

I love my kids...they have grown so fast. Next year Tristan will be in Kindergarten and Easton in UPK...then the following year Tristan first, Easton Kindergarten, Brinley UPK...whew..that's hard to think about! That just means there may be room for baby #4 to be at home with me ;)

1 comment:

~Paige~ said...

I there with you Rach, I am said that they grow up so fast but I am excited for Kaiden to go to preschool cause he is so excited and ready! I can't believe soon all your kids will be in school, you for sure have room for a 4th so dont even pretend like a 4th isn't going to happen ;) See you when I get back to Ny!