Thursday, July 2, 2009

Slacker...:)

I've for sure been slacking on the blog lately...I just hate waiting to upload photos...ugh...oh well...so as you can see our "little" Brinley is now turning into a pork shop...like Easton....her rolls are getting bigger...and yes...they hang over her "skinny" jeans haha...we love her though...she's going in for her 2 & 4 month shots tomorrow....I've slacked a bit on them..really just waiting for her to get older to get them...now that I've read up on immunizations after 3 kids....it's scary! So...tomorrow will be her first "weigh in" and then we are immediatly heading to the mall to get her some earrings!!!!!! I've been dying to get them pierced but wanted to wait til her dpt shot...yay! AND notice her adorable car seat cover...I wish I had it whn I first brought her home from the hospital...but she's still got some time to fit in it so I can show it off...thanks Holly!!! You so rock! AND our house is still NOT done..ugh again...it's a work in progress.....the siding is a SLOW process...our sidewalk is being put in next week....which means we can finally put our new front door on and actually do some landscaping instead of a mud pit!!! So excited about that! Although the house is friggen ugly and not what we pictured...but that can be changed by adding another story and some pitces I guess haha...after I hit the lotto that I don't play that is....AND I begged and begged Jimmy to do a mulch area for the kids toys because they were too much of a hassle to move everytime we mowed the grass....it's not perfect OR angled right...but A+ for effort to my hubby...and it works and looks cute out there! So that's all I have for now...other than I'm going absolutely nutso being off from work....my boys are crazy..into everything...fighting...eating ALL day...which makes ME eat all day...ahh...and Brinley just wants attention...that I don't feel like giving her because I'm searching the net all day and lounging...but I will get it together at some point...;)










1 comment:

Holly Steffen said...

aw she looks so cute in it!!!!!!

i cant wait to see her earrings!