Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Earrings & Cowboy Boots!

FINALLY Brinley's ears are PIERCED!!! She looks so friggen CUTE :)...still looks like a boy...but now a little more GIRLIE LOL...This is a picture of her right after...you can see her little tear...and I quickly threw a bottle in he mouth...and she was over it! :)... Easton has been wanting to wear these cowboy boots FOREVER...and finally...they FIT! So...they were mine when I went for a visit out west I got them...I was 3 :)...he wore them ALL afternoon and evening and I had to pry them off to put him to bed! All I heard all day was click click click on the hardwood floor haha...



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha, Jimmy wore cowboy boots when he was younger too, that's all he would wear, he used to kick my dad in the shins everyday when my dad got home from work.

~Paige~ said...

Cute earings! I wish that was the case for Kaiden, I got him real ones for Christmas that I LOVE but they are too small now! And to think I thought I bought them too big at the time :) SO cute though