Monday, July 20, 2009

10 Year High School Reunion

So this past weekend was our Class of 99 reunion. Friday night we went to Battle Island for an adults only night. Saturday was family day at Thunder Island. Let's just say on Sat. I sweated my butt off...I wore a sweatshirt with a white see-through tank top underneath...and then realized how dumb it was after I got there...I couldn't take my sweatshirt off! Ugh...so that wasn't too fun. I think Jimmy and I held the record for most kids LOL... Job update: I've decided to teach 1/2 day in the fall. I will work from 9-11:30 and then be DONE! So..it's not bad at all...the salary had increased some, but I'm still taking a big cut..ugh...then I think of how grateful I am to have a 1/2 day position and that I get to spend more time with my kids before they are all in school. This is what I want..I don't want to stay at home full-time...but I think working a little will be the perfect balance! Something was meant to be here! So I'm excited and happy with that and who knows what next year will bring :)

No comments: