Tuesday, November 4, 2014

House Color

Our house has cedar siding, which needs to be re-painted every few years. We decided to get it done and I was so excited! I picked out a really pretty neutral green color...we went camping for the week and when we came home...the house was BLUE! I guess the swatch looked NOTHING like it was supposed to and since no one was home to stop the painter...we now have a blue house lol! Not what I wanted, but I'm adjusting to it. We had the doors painted cream color to match the green house...so when the doors were against the blue it looked horrid. We had to re-pay the painter to come back and paint the doors all white and the front door red. Oh man. At least it's done and I'm counting down until we get to paint again so I can make it the color I really wanted! :)

No comments: