Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Dinner





We were supposed to drive up to Penn Yan for a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner with the Drake fam, but plans changed and we ended up going to Austin and Crystals. We had so much food it was enough for another 30 people I think...potatoes maybe another 50 lol. It was nice getting together with everyone, including the Kerrs. It's amazing how much our family has grown over the past 5 years. I really wish we would all get together more often. There's nothing like feasting on yummy Drake food and hanging out with family. I'm so grateful that after all the sadness, tears and hardfeelings over the years....we can all still be a family and love each other no matter what. These are the memories we will talk about as we get older. These are the memories my kids will remember and talk about. These dinners and get togethers are what makes cousins grow close to one another. I love my family. Even though my Dad was a huge party of our Drake family, he would be the first one to say how happy he is that we all still get together even though he isn't able to. I love my Dad and miss him everyday.
We celebrated actual Thanksgiving last Thursday with Austin and Nate's families and Ryan, Amanda and my Mom. What a yummy turkey dinner once again...filled with relaxing, kids screaming, football games, online shopping and eating. :)
Christmas is just around the corner now. Tristan will turn SIX in two more days! I will post about his birthday after it is here and I have picture and stories! Today Tristan came home with the gifts he purchased from the Lanigan Holiday Shop at school. He bought gifts for Mom, Dad, Nanay, Easton and Brinley. We had to stop at Walmart on the way home so we could buy gift tags for them. He wrapped every one of them by himself and they are all ready to be put under the tree on Christmas. He can be one of the sweetest boys. He was so proud and excited to wrap those presents. As I sat and watched his expressions and movements it just made me melt. I have so many moments where I have a hard time dealing with him, but these times make up for it. I'm proud to have him as my son. I'm proud to have Easton and Brinley too ;). They mean the world to me and I hope that I never have to live without them in my life here on Earth. They are the reason I wake up every morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moncler Jacket plumage sample chamber, the eider down to take a superb collection of beautiful things, classic, the atmosphere through a low-key fashion charm.One of these is the big red short down jacket, hat and clothes after the side had a sense of design, is to the good, adapt to a wide range of styles version.Another issue is the crimson red and dark gray woolen embroidery down clothing, buttons match looks quite characteristics h5nx8es.

The reporter understands, in 2011 the plume's flagship color for rice coffee color, khaki, orange, purple, dark green, color is very rich.Design of atmosphere also challenge the consumer age width.pared with the old, this year's model in color, fabric texture contrast, pocket, accessories matching with innovation.Especially red, as the enduring popular color, in the New Year season is pursued, therefore especially Moncler Outlet.

On plume in surface materials reserved strictly for Shanghai clothing requirements of high quality, choice of materials is very particular about, while retaining the classic fabrics based on bold new, also incorporates the latest memory fabric.In addition to selected fabrics, "wings" and "feather" on work demands a more sophisticated, one can see that the Shanghai Bund old tailor "accent Moncler Coats".