Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011


















The Christmas excitement for the Kent household has come and gone. This year, Jim and I took the kids to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks on Christmas Eve. We celebrated by feasting on snacks and meatball subs with my Mom and Ryan and Amanda. They all spent the night so they would be here bright and early for presents and breakfast. Since Christmas fell on a Sunday, we had Church at 11am! It was a race to get up, open presents, eat breakfast and get ready in time. We all went to Church for a nice sacrament meeting, then came home (minus Ry and Amanda) for dinner. We had enough food for a whole other family lol. It was nice just having dinner together with my Mom and relaxing. The kids were excited to open and play with their new toys. We just lounged all afternoon. Although it was nice, we sure missed family, especially my Dad. Last year we had my Grandpa Huff still with us and he was here. Each year it seems to get a bit more lonely. I am grateful for my husband and kids...I am grateful for my Mom...because of these sweet spirits, Christmas was Christmas. I love them all so much and can't imagine my life without them. I am grateful for all that I have this Christmas. Jim and I are expecting another little one in August. This will be a nice addition to our family. We are thrilled with the news and can't wait to welcome him or her (it will be our LAST baby and our FIRST surprise baby...boy or girl...we won't know until delivery!). Merry Christmas my sweet little family...XOXO

1 comment:

Lu&Manu said...

a familia Kent um ano cheio de prosperidade e que as bençãos do senhor possam ser derramada sobre vocês.