Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

What a busy weekend!!! Let's start with Friday...I decided to have a spur of the moment garage sale and my cousin Crystal * I call her my cousin...because she's married to my cousin and it's a lot easier if I don't have to say my cousin's wife haha...it sounds so distant LOL...anyhow she brought her kids to play (aka get beat up by Tristan)...I got some nice sunburn that day!!! ahhh
Moving onto Sat. it was clean, clean, clean all flippin day! My cousin Dusty and his family decided to come up from Binghamton to see us on Sun....so Sat. was prep day! Sun. was a nice cookout with the family and then Memorial Day.....we went over to my Uncle Scott's house for another cookout!!! It was so yummy! These pictures are from today:)
My princess...although if I put her in a boy outfit...you'd think she was Easton...seriously...they are like twins! My Uncle Scott...aka the closest thing on this earth there is to my Dad....he reminds me of him so much and sometimes it makes me tear up being with him...what a great man <3
Oh yes...the kids went swimming even though it was cold!!! I think here are Easton, Tristan, Rileigh in the red crab and Kaylee in the pink floaty

Jimmy and Austin running around the pool making a "whirl pool" haha...






5 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Looks like fun! I love hanging out with family and eating! haha

Jenn said...

Your hair looks really nice, I haven't seen you in forever it seems. I need to come see the kids too, sometime when I don't have my monster, haha

Beverly B. said...

Nice pool.

How did the yard sale go?

I think Crystal may have a yard sale addiction but who am I to talk. I already have another pile of stuff to sell.

The Conger's said...

We had alot of fun!! I'm hoping to have a sale this weekend!! I plan on starting it Friday...but it wont be advertised until saturdays Valleynews....oh well, we'll see what happens!! Also, Disney's UP is playing @ the Drive In this weekend, so we'll probably go watch...have the boys ever been?!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

wow! i completely forgot about this blog sight! hence why i am so late...lol nice pics! very busy and fun weekend ;)

and yes i do have an addiction to garage sales :) not to having them though, haha