Thursday, May 21, 2009

Could it be....???

Okay...so I got home yesterday and in the mail I got a letter from Excellus...I opened it up and there I see....you have been notified of your cancellation as of April 1, 2009 of your benefits through Auburn Enlarged Schools....SAY WHAT???? I immediately called up the insurance company to see if it was real....and oh YEAH...it was...ALL THIS TIME I've had COMPLETE insurance coverage??? Most of you know that I JUST had Brinley in Feb. with NO INSURANCE...and my bills total $16,000.....yeah that's right...the big 1-6!!! I called the hospital and my Obgyn to have them bill the insurance....so now I'll wait and see if this BLESSING is acutally REAL!!!!

Oh and Jimmy and I JUST started paying a FULL tith in JANUARY....Could it be????

4 comments:

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

it could be! that is awesome! see what happens when you pay a full tithing! ;) the 1st few times i had those experiences with tithing, i was like holy crap! it sure is a testimony builder!

Holly Steffen said...

thats awesome!! tithing is a hard commandment for everyone, but isn't awesome to see the blessings from it??

i totally hope you did have insurance and they will at least pay 80-100%, that'd be sweet.

good luck!!!!!! keep me updated.

Jenn said...

That's awesome! I'm sure they will pay that. Your total bill was only 16 for having Brinley? Hope it all works out for you guys.

The Conger's said...

The same thing happened to me...my insurance through work was supposed to have been cancelled when I was put out on early leave, however after returning to work and receiving a mass of bills, I found out there was a glitch in Human Resources and I had POMCO the ENTIRE TIME!!! granted we may not tith but it was still such a blessing to us... (: