Tuesday, October 1, 2013

School begins!

This was a big change for the kids. I decided to move them to Fairgrieve school since it's right around the corner from our house and is our home school. Also, it was the first year the boys were going to bus to and from school. Thankfully, the transition wasn't too bad. The boys seem to have adjusted well. Tristan is in 2nd grade, Easton in Kindergarten and Brinley in UPK. Tristan is a reading machine! He LOVES books and reads every chance he gets. Easton just goes to school because he has to lol. I kept him out an extra year to help him mature. Not sure if it even helped yet haha! He's a character. I asked Tristan if he ever got in trouble at school and he said NO NEVER! I asked Easton the same and he casually said yeah, I'm on red all the time. Oh boy! Brinley is in my afternoon UPK class. She's such a prissy little thing. Hopefully she won't get chewed up and spit out by the "mean" girls as she gets older....well maybe I should said hopefully she isn't a "mean" girl lmbo!

No comments: