Friday, October 7, 2011

Easton turns 4!









There has always been something special about my little Easton. He's everyones favorite little boy :) He hasn't really gotten any taller over the past year either! He's taken over the king of the house position now that Tristan is in school all day! We love him so much and couldn't imagine life without this little buggar!
We celebrated at home...again I just don't see spending so much on a party for him...getting more toys and gifts we don't really need...and having the hassel of it all. Sooo...we bought an ice cream cake (he picked it out..even over a regular power ranger one...and that was big!) We make a yummy spaghetti dinner and invited Ryan and Amanda and Nana over the day before his actual birthday. Of course on his actual birthday...which was on a Monday...I took him to Gino & Joes for lunch and then cooked him his favorite...STEAK for dinner! I know growing up we never had birthday parties every year. We invited my Grandma Drake over to our house...my mom made the cake...and we opened a present or two. As we got older...we of course went out to dinner on our birthday lol...go figure...thanks to Toddy hehe <3 I hope that my kids understand how special they are and don't feel "jipped" since we go to everyone elses big birthday parties. I love them all more than anything.
Happy 4th Birthday Easton Todd-Michael :0)

1 comment:

Yanna Rohaly said...

realy, im so happy when i see ur family pic, u r so happy family
with many gud story :)