Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kiddo Updates

I was in Brinley's room & I kept hearing sounds like something unwrapping, so I went out and found Easton with a whole bag of chocolate!!! He is the most mischevious kid I swear. He's into EVERYTHING!!!

Here's the kids opening Brinley's presents on her birthday.













Brinley's real First Birthday was Saturday. My friend Lynn made her a cute giant cupcake LOL. So, since we normally go to dinner for birthdays...we took her to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch..I mean..hey she is only ONE haha! My Mom, Ryan & Amanda came with us minus Jimmy because he was working. We decided to let her have her cake at Rubys and everyone probably thought I was nuts! This little outfit is almost identical to the one she wore home from the hospital when she was born...except her newborn one had a cherry and this one had a strawberry.








Tristan & Easton got new bedding...and Easton finally got his big boy bed. Tristan is obsessed with Batman..and all Easton kept saying was "Spi-aa-maan"..so here they are with their new beds.








6 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

cuute!

i have that huge cupcake pan <3 love it!! :)

Jen said...

Cute cake! It's huge! How is Easton doing with the big boy bed? The transition here is Bradley is up all night playing, until we put him in his crib. Chris will then do what he calls, "Spatula the Baby" and put him in his big boy bed. Some nights we can get him to fall asleep in there.

PrincessDipti said...

very cute :)

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur own choice..

Daniel said...

I really liked your blog, found a lot of new.
Maybe you will find that something interesting and on my blog?
http://daniel-lockerz.blogspot.com/

~Paige~ said...

Love the cake, I can't believe she is one! We will be back soon, im excited to get together and let the kids play..Kaiden needs some buddies in NY!

Unknown said...

very cutie pie .like them Great Post! We are also planning to buy some kids bedding and would be greatful for some info regarding that.