Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Day..




We drove to my Aunt & Uncle's house in Penn Yan for Thanksgiving...it was really nice being with everyone. It was hard not having my own dad there with us, but seeing my uncles all together made it easier. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It's been 3 yrs. since my dad died...but a lot of good things have happened in those 3 yrs. Easton & Brinley were born...Ryan & Amanda were married...some more cousins were born...Kaiden, Koby, Charlie, Austin...our families have become closer after some rough times...so as you can see...life does continue here on Earth...even after you lose someone so dear to you...you become stronger and really understand that being on Earth is only a temporal thing...everyone will leave this Earth at some point...it's just too bad that we don't know when. This Thanksgiving I am grateful for people like my Dad...who made such a wonderful impact on many lives...especially mine.

No comments: