Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Sneakers

I hate buying sneakers this early...since my kids are still wearing winter boots lol...BUT Tristan has been wanting to wear his too small sneakers...so I broke down and got them yesterday...I had to get Easton matching ones lol..they were SO excited to get them!!! And how silly is it that just because Tristan wears a size 11...his shoes were $10 MORE!!!! What the heck!!! Oh well...let's just hope they fit in a couple of months haha..:) We'll call this picture the "3 musketeers" lol...Amanda was "supposed" to watch Rileigh, Tyler and Koby on V-Day..however...as I had expected....I got the job of watching these guys while Amanda spent the night with Koby hahahaha....they had a lot of fun though...they are getting too OLD!!! We love them so much!!!
Easton is the only one that will pose with me!!!
Tristan is into wearing ties to church...so we had to buy him some more..oh and one for Easton lol...he even hangs them on Daddy's tie rack!!!
Okay...so this is my LAST post before our little Brinley arrives!!! I'm going in at 6am on Friday....and scheduled for an 8am c-section. She will be here a little after 8..I think Easton was like 8:25 or something like that..they are pretty quick pulling babies out these days haha..:) Wish me luck!!!




3 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

good luck!!!! i can't wait to see pictures of her!!!!!!!

haha i'm SUCH a fan of the little ties. =]

~Paige~ said...

Cute pictures, love the ties! Kaiden doesnt have one yet haha. I miss my neice and nephews, those three look so cute in their Pj's!

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

those 3 def. look like the 3 muskateers, lol. (i totally spelled that wrong). they are getting too old......i remember being in the hospital having rileigh and you just finding out you were prego with tristan! now we have popped out the 3rd! i guess we know what we have been up to ;) haha. TIME FLIES! i hate it and i feel old, lol. where do you find ties?? i look everywhere for tyler all the time and i can never find any. good luck friday! i cant want to see this little kent girl ;)
you+pink= weird! lol.....thats ok bc i dont see another girl in my future