Thursday, January 29, 2009

3 Weeks Left!!!

Okay, so for everyone who kept saying..."you're soo small" hahaha...not now!!!! I'm getting huge..and can I say...after the belly is gone...I'll really be focused on losing all of this hips/butt weight!!! hahaha....funny...but not really! I've gained 45 lbs. so far..AND I have 3 weeks left....I guess I'll start doing some yoga on the Wii ;)..yeah right! AND...CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Crystal for having a beautiful baby boy named Koby!!! He was 9lbs. 6 oz. and I STILL am in shock that she pushed that baby out!!!!! There should be an award for that!!! LOL...

5 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

thats too funny you wrote that bc when i saw the pic i was like "woah, where did that belly come from?!" haha... its definitely getting there! =]


and i agree. there should be an award. =]

♥The Drake Family♥ said...

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS! AND THE CARD IN THE HOSPITAL, THAT WAS REALLY NICE OF YOU ;)CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WEIGHT?! I STILL CAN'T HAHA (NOT REALLY FUNNY).
FYI...YOU'RE STILL SMALL ;)

Scott ~ Diane ~ kids said...

Racheal, you hide 45 lbs very well. You still look tiny to me but you know those last three weeks can do ya in and with it being winter I think we tend to want to eat more regardless to whether we are prego or not :-) all those bowls of ice cream, choclate sauce and peanuts ~ oh and lets not forget the whip cream, peanuts and cherry on top! yum yum ~ oops sorry I gotta go ~ just made myself hungry of a banana split.....lol

Holly Steffen said...

hahaha.... maybe that is my swing! ;)

i think i'm gonna have to lower the price. i haven't gotten any bites. dangit.

~Paige~ said...

Your look great for only having three weeks left! I cant wait to see what your baby looks like! Do you have any names picked out, or a name?