Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Calling..

Okay, so I'm new to this blogging thing lol. I'm excited to start creating my page though...but I know it will take time! It's getting there :)

I am the new Primary President at my church...and let me tell you how nervous and overwhelmed I am!!! AHHH....we had our first meeting tonight...and I think everything went in one ear and out the other! I'm just hoping that I can do a good job and learn the "ropes". I'm very excited to see what's to come. I have some wonderful counselors who I look forward to working with over the next year.

2 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

you better love us!

i'm slowly getting a binder together. at least i made a cute cover for it! =] haha

The Kent Family said...

LOL...yeah..I'm trying to get our stuff together..I've got the entire lesson schedules for 09 finished woohoo!